Working for more than one employer

There is just one tax card for all types of wage income. You can give the same tax card to multiple employers. Your tax card has one income ceiling for all your income during the year.

When you request a new tax card, estimate how much income you will receive during the year. Enter all wage income in the same section. You do not need to divide your income into primary and secondary income. 

Request a tax card at MyTax

See the guidance for using MyTax: How to order a tax card in MyTax

You can also order a tax card in other ways

Invoicing service companies have different ways of operating.

Read more about working through an invoicing service company