MyTax will replace the majority of the Tax Administration's current e-services.
Companies log in to MyTax by using a Katso ID. Read more about Katso ID. Individuals use personal online banking codes or a mobile ID card for logging in. This includes household employers, primary producers and the self-employed.
In MyTax, you can
- file income tax returns for corporations or benefits under joint administration
- request a prepayment or additional prepayment for a corporation
- file self-assessed tax returns (for e.g. VAT or employer's contributions)
- request a payment arrangement (self-assessed taxes, corporate income tax, gift tax and inheritance tax)
- request a tax debt certificate
- file gift tax returns
- submit bank account numbers.