There are scam messages in circulation that claim to be sent by the Tax Administration. Read more about scam messages


Tax card

If your income or deductions change, your withholding rate may be too high or low. In that case, you may want to make changes to your tax card.

You can change the tax card as many times as necessary during the calendar year.

Pre-completed tax returns

Pre-completed tax returns for agricultural operators, business operators and their spouses are now available in MyTax. If you notice any errors and omissions in the tax return, make corrections by 3 April 2023.

Wage earners or recipients of pension income will have their pre-completed returns available in MyTax either in March or in April. Those who receive their pre-completed returns by post will get them at the end of March or beginning of April. Deadline for making corrections is in May. 

Real estate tax

Real estate tax decisions are now available in MyTax. For most payers of real estate tax, the amount is higher than before.
See typical causes for the higher tax.
If no changes to your real estate information are needed, log in to your e-bank to set a time when the payment can be debited from your account or request an electronic invoice. You will receive the e-invoice in your e-bank 2 weeks before the due date. – Finland in your language

Comprehensive guidance about living in Finland, public services, taxes in English, Finnish, Swedish, Estonian, French, Russian, Somali, Turkish, Arabic, Farsi, Chinese and Spanish.