You can see the chat icon on tax.fi pages where the chat is available and in MyTax. Chat is open on weekdays from 9 am to 4.15 pm, in July from 9 am to 3 pm. Additionally Chatbot Virtanen gives guidance around the clock, during opening hours it can transfer the conversation to a service agent if necessary.
Chat with us about tax matters
You can see the green chat icon on certain tax.fi -sites and in MyTax. If you cannot see the icon, chat is closed. Chat can help you on weekdays from 9 am to 4.15 pm, in July 9 am to 3 pm (GMT +2).
Chat can be found for example from behind these links:
- tax.fi – guidance on tax cards and tax returns
- MyTax – how to use MyTax, look for information, find the features you need
- Construction reporting – guidance on filing mandatory worksite reports
Contact us on the chat instead of the phone
Our chat service is a quick and easy way to get answers to your questions about tax matters. Most common questions are answered 24/7 by chatbot.
- Description of the live chat service
- Data security and the processing of personal data at the Finnish Tax Administration
Chatbot Virtanen gives guidance in English 24/7 on several tax.fi -sites and in MyTax.
The Finnish Tax Administration had a joint chatbot service together with the Immigration Service and the Patent and Registration Office. The service included three different chatbots and the target group was entrepreneurs from outside of Finland. The Finnish Tax Administration was in the pilot project with VeroBot from November 2018 to July 2021. About the project: www.startingupsmoothly.fi