How to file an excise duty registration notice in MyTax
You can use this form to submit an excise duty registration notice, update your registration details or end a registration.
Log in to MyTax (opens in a new window). After you have logged in, do as follows:
Select the Activities
Select Registrations and authorisations and click the Excise duty registration
The registration process has 3 stages. You can see them in the breadcrumb trail above your company’s name.
Stage Basic details:
- Select the notice type: are you submitting a new registration notice, updating register information or ending a registration? Also select the activities subject to excise duty or the type of aid recipient that the notice concerns.
- At Selection of activities or aid: select the activities subject to excise duty or the type of aid recipient that the notice concerns.
- If you use the EMCS system to dispatch or receive alcohol, tobacco or liquid fuelselect “Certified consignor” or “Certified consignee”.
- Note that you cannot change the selection after you have moved on to the next stage.
- If necessary, change the contact information of the person providing further information. When you have filled in all the necessary details, proceed to Next.
Stage Registration information:
Enter the start date of registration and the other requested details.
Stage Preview and send:
Check that the details are correct. If you need to make changes to the registration information, click Edit.
Once all the details are correct, click Submit.