Foreign business in Finland
Taxation in FinlandHow are corporations and businesses taxed in Finland?
Starting upInstructions for bringing your business to Finland
Tax liabilitiesOnline helper tool for determining your company's tax liabilities and assessing whether or not you will have a permanent establishment in Finland
True friend for startupsThinking of doing business in Finland? Get advice on tax matters free of charge
Being an employer in FinlandRights and responsibilities of an employer in Finland
Working in Finland as a self-employed personReport to us what work you do in Finland as a foreign self-employed individual
Going out of business in FinlandNotify us when you terminate your business in Finland
Reporting changes in the Finnish operationNotify us of any changes in your business operation in Finland
Tax-at-source on trade incomeWhen to withhold tax on trade income?
Tax-at-source on dividend, interest and royalty incomeTax-at-source on dividends, interest and royalties, and reclaiming refunds.
- Special services for startup companies
- China Desk: Chinese-language services for Chinese companies
Is your company coming to Finland? Subscribe information about taxation.
Information about taxation for construction-sector companies
- Business Finland: Accelerator for global growth, innovation funding, exports and investing
- Finnish Patent and Registration Office PRH: Register your business and take care of your most valuable intangible assets
- International House Helsinki: Your entry to working and settling in the Helsinki area
- Helsinki Business Hub and NewCo Helsinki: Soft landing services in the Helsinki area
- Access to financing, piloting platforms, matchmaking, business information, etc. is available everywhere in Finland
Foreign business in Finland — other pages
- Taxation in Finland
- Startup companies
- Starting up business in Finland
- Tax liabilities
- Income tax
- Obligations of a foreign employer
- Foreign leasing corporations
- Tax-at-source on trade income
- Tax-at-source on dividend, interest and royalty income
- Foreign organisation as a resident taxpayer in Finland
- Find out essential information about taxation in Finland – the Nordic Hub of the European Union
This page is part of the European Commission’s Your Europe portal. Give the Commission feedback about this page.
Page last updated 2/17/2021