How to log in to MyTax and other e-services
You must log in to be able to take care of your or your company’s tax matters in our e-services. Log in to MyTax or our other e-services with your e-bank codes, a mobile certificate, an electronic ID card or a Katso ID.
If you use the service on behalf of someone else, you will need a Suomi.fi authorisation or a Katso ID.
Log in with e-bank codes, ID card or mobile certificate
You can log in with personal e-bank codes, an electronic ID card or a mobile mobile certificate, if you are:
- a private individual
- a business owner, self-employed
- an operator of a farm or forestry enterprise
- the representative of a limited liability company, housing company, cooperative society, general partnership, limited partnership or association, if you have an authorisation recorded in the Trade Register that entitles you to use MyTax on their behalf.
The following taxpayer groups can log in with a Katso ID:
- companies (limited liability companies, housing companies and real estate holding companies)
- foundations and associations
- public organisations (such as municipalities and parishes)
- partnerships (such as agricultural, forestry and business partnerships)
- estates with a Business ID
- joint-benefit administrations
- foreign citizens and companies.
One authentication for multiple services
MyTax uses the Suomi.fi authentication service. It enables single sign-in to all the e-services of public organisations in which the authentication service is in use. For example, you can move from MyTax directly to Suomi.fi Messages without having to log in again.
Identification without Finnish ID - eIDAS identification for EU citizens
Some EU citizens can use their home country's national identification methods to access Tax Administration services through eIDAS identification.