How to log in
Users of e-Services must log in for managing their taxes online.
Individual taxpayers can normally log in through their e-bank while corporate taxpayers including partnerships and organisations need a Katso ID and password. For further instructions, see the home pages of the e-services you want to use.
Personal e-Bank for individuals and the self-employed
You can log in through your e-bank or with a microchip identity card if you are:
- a private individual
- a self-employed person (T:mi)
- an operator of a farm or forestry enterprise
Katso ID and password for other businesses
Corporate taxpayers must have Katso identifiers for logging in. This rule applies to the following groups of taxpayers:
- Companies (including limited-liability companies, housing companies and real estate companies)
- Corporate entities (including foundations and associations)
- Public organisations (such as municipalities and church parishes)
- Consortia (such as a business consortium or consortia for agriculture and forestry)
- Estates of deceased persons
For accounting firms and companies, Katso IDs and passwords are the key to MyTax and other e-Services. Starting January 2017, tax returns for self-assessed taxes are submitted and taxes paid in MyTax.