Our telephone services can help you in English on weekdays from 9 am to 4.15 pm, in July 9 am to 3 pm (GMT +2).
- International tax matters, 029 497 024
- taxation of employees coming to work in Finland
income from sources outside Finland
relocations from Finland to another country
- Finnish tax matters, 029 497 050
- individuals, students, workers, professional employees in Finland
General service number for businesses, 029 497 051
- Small businesses, private traders and self-employed professionals
- Limited liability companies (Oy)
- New business entrepreneurs (with new Business IDs)
- Persons or companies liable for Value-added tax = VAT
- Persons or companies who have employed someone.
Car tax, 029 497 152
Excise taxation, 029 497 154
Note: If you wish to make a call to a Finnish number from outside Finland, dial the international code +358 and leave out the first zero. Example: To call the number 029 497 050, dial +358 29 497 050.
- When will I get my tax card for 2020?
- How can I increase my tax rate?
- Why have I not received my tax refund?
- What does it mean that my tax refund is used for paying my taxes?
- What if I cannot pay back taxes by due date?
- Where can I find the tax decision in MyTax?
- Can I order a tax card for my children?
Domestic telephone charges depend on the contract between the caller and the telephone operator. The rates stated in the contract are applicable:
- If you call from a stationary phone, the rate is the standard local network rate.
- If you call from a mobile phone, the rate is the standard mobile rate.