Our telephone services can help you in English on weekdays from 9 am to 4.15 pm, in July 9 am to 3 pm (GMT +2).
General service number for businesses, 029 497 051
- Small businesses, private traders and self-employed professionals
- Limited liability companies (Oy)
- New business entrepreneurs (with new Business IDs)
- Persons or companies liable for Value-added tax = VAT
- Persons or companies who have employed someone.
- More information
Car tax, 029 497 152
Excise taxation, 029 497 154
- Suomi.fi (identification, authorisation, messages):
- +35829 553 5115 (Digital and Population Data Services Agency, Mon–Fri 10am–3pm)
- For information and guidance on electronic filing and e-authorisations, call the Tax Administration's telephone service for business taxpayers.
- Katso services for secure user identification will be withdrawn by 31 August 2021.
Note: If you wish to make a call to a Finnish number from outside Finland, dial the international code +358 and leave out the first zero. Example: To call the number 029 497 050, dial +358 29 497 050.
- Why have I not received my tax refund?
- The Tax Administration no longer has a bank account in OP. Read more
- What to do if you are laid off from work
- How to order a tax card only for benefits
- How to request adjustment of prepayment?
- How to request a revised tax card for 2021 in MyTax?
- Where can I find a tax card or decision in MyTax?
- How can I increase my tax rate?
- Can I order a tax card for my children?
Domestic telephone charges depend on the contract between the caller and the telephone operator. The rates stated in the contract are applicable:
- If you call from a stationary phone, the rate is the standard local network rate.
- If you call from a mobile phone, the rate is the standard mobile rate.