Our enquiry numbers are at your service in English, weekdays at 9.00–16.15 (GMT +2 h).
- International tax matters, 029 497 024
- e.g. taxation of employees coming to work in Finland
e.g. income from sources outside Finland
e.g. relocations from Finland to another country
- Finnish tax matters, 029 497 050
- e.g. Individuals, students, workers, professional employees in Finland
General service number for businesses, 029 497 051
- Small businesses, private traders and self-employed professionals
- Limited liability companies (Oy)
- New business entrepreneurs (with new Business IDs)
- Persons or companies liable for Value-added tax = VAT
- Persons or companies who have employed someone.
Car tax, 029 497 152
Excise taxation, 029 497 154
Note: Outside Finland, dial your international code plus 358 and leave out the first zero. Example: To convert this Finnish number: "029 497 050" into an international number, dial +358 29 497 050.
Domestic telephone charges
Domestic telephone charges depend on the contract between the caller and the telephone operator. The rates stated in the contract are applicable:
- If you call from a stationary phone, the rate is the standard local network rate (paikallisverkkomaksu, pvm).
- If you call from a cellular/mobile phone, the rate is the standard mobile rate (matkapuhelinmaksu, mpm).
These rates are effective every day of the week, 24 hours a day.