Tax prepayment - companies and organisations

Taxpayers are expected to make advance payments on their projected income, to be derived from the operation of a trade or business, agriculture or other activity in order to generate income, including rental operations and receipts of capital gains.

For precise information (in Finnish and Swedish) about prepayments:

It is recommended that taxpayers carefully examine their tax prepayment calculations. If the calculation shows a projected income amount that is different from currently projected income, taxpayers are entitled to request for changed prepayments. In some situations, the Tax Administration will initiate changes in prepayment calculations.

Key terms:


Go to AnswerBank