Test and develop in the testing environment
Software developers must request a testing certificate for the ApitamoPKI. The testing certificate allows you to try submitting and receiving data in the Tax Administration’s testing environment. You can access the testing environment by connecting to the interfaces’ test addresses with your testing certificate.
Vero API uses the same testing certificate service as the Incomes Register. If you already have a testing certificate for the Incomes Register WebService, you do not need to request a separate certificate for Tax Administration interfaces.
How to request a testing certificate
If you want to start testing ApitamoPKI with a testing certificate, you must do the following:
- download and complete the testing start notification 6700 (pdf)
- use the international format for phone numbers (+358)
- read the testing certificate’s terms and conditions (pdf) (only in Finnish)
- by signing the start notification and sending it to ohjelmistotalot(at)vero.fi as a PDF file, you accept the terms and conditions
- the system starts searching for a testing certificate for you after you have submitted the notification
- the technical contact person receives an email with instructions on how to retrieve the certificate and a secure email for generating the testing certificate
- the testing certificate must be retrieved in 14 days after you have applied for it via the Web Service interface
- when you retrieve the testing certificate in order to run tests with the ApitamoPKI interface, you are the party that must feed the certificate into the software program. If the certificate is not there, the interface will not return the requested answer files or other data to the user organisation.
Apitamo PKI testing environment
The URL’s for accessing the test environment of ApitamoPKI:
- the service: https://apitesti.ilmoitin.fi/wsapp/apitamopki
- the WSDL: https://apitesti.ilmoitin.fi/wsapp/apitamopki?wsdl