Using Incomes Register data requires a valid data permission. Each organisation using the Incomes Register must fill in and send a report for data permission purposes to the Incomes Register Unit.
Data permission process for data users in 2020
- At the turn of May-June: The data users' lines of business confirm the details concerning the line of business needed for the data permission.
- On 26 August 2020: Webinar for data users.
- In August-October: Data permission materials posted from the Incomes Register Unit to the data users to fill in.
- In August-October: Data users will return the report for data permission to the Incomes Register Unit via secure email.
- At the turn of September-October: Data users will check the data permission. If the data permission contains errors or omissions, the data users will return it to the Incomes Register Unit by the due date.
- At the turn of October-November: The data permission will be implemented and
- the data users who use the interface will retrieve or renew the certificate
- the master users of the data users using the e-service will authorise their personnel to act in the e-service before the turn of the year.
Further information: YHT.Tulorekisteri_toiminnallinen@vero.fi