The Incomes Register is a national online database that will be deployed on 1 January 2019. It contains comprehensive wage, pension and benefit data at the individual level. The information will be reported in real time, within five days of the date of each payment, and individually for each income earner.
Data can be reported via the technical interface, the e-service using an online form or by uploading the data as a file. In special circumstances, the data can be reported on a paper form.
- Wages: wages paid on 1 January 2019 and later will be reported to the Incomes Register
- The interface descriptions were published on 13 June 2017.
- The stakeholder testing plan was published on 25 October 2017.
- Stakeholder testing will start on 1 March 2018.
- Benefits: benefits paid on 1 January 2020 and later will be reported to the Incomes Register
- Interface descriptions will be published in the summer of 2018.
- Expanded testing will be performed in 2019.
- The service will open for income earners on 1 January 2019.