The Incomes Register is a national electronic database, to which employers and other payers report data on paid wages, pensions and benefits in real time.
The Incomes Register provides payers with technical interfaces for automated reporting. Data can be reported as records in the e-service’s upload service. Other reporting methods include the e-service’s web form, and a paper form for wages.
This section is intended for software developers.
The news for developers section presents production service break schedules, descriptions of production updates, and interface addresses.
The documentation section features the Incomes Register’s technical instructions and schema descriptions. The instructions apply to records sent and distributed through technical interfaces and the e-service’s upload service.
Instructions related to the use of the certificate service are available in the certificate service section.
The stakeholder testing section includes instructions and contact forms for stakeholder testing, and the login page of the e-service’s testing environment.
The Incomes Register’s technical interface
The technical interface means an electronic connection built between different systems and the Incomes Register. The Incomes Registers offers a technical interface for data submitters and users.
The data format of the Incomes Register’s technical interface is XML, and schemas are in English.
Software developers need to ensure that the built service corresponds to the Incomes Register’s technical documentation and schedule requirements. Consider the following:
- The Incomes Register processes records in their order of arrival.
- The processing time depends on such factors as the size of the record sent.
- Data submitters need to use processing feedback to ensure that their reporting was successful. If feedback is not available at the time of retrieval, try to retrieve it a little later.
The Incomes Register’s interfaces for payers
Data can be reported using the real-time or deferred Web Service interface, or the SFTP interface.
- In the real-time WS interface, reports are submitted to the Incomes Register one at a time. The interface is intended for situations where there are only a few reports and where processing feedback is required immediately.
- If a large number of reports need to be submitted to the Incomes Register at the same time, the deferred Web Service interface or the SFTP interface should be used. Using these interfaces, several reports can be submitted through a single record.
Payers, or data providers, need to submit an application for using the technical interface in the Incomes Register's e-service.
The Incomes Register’s interfaces for data users
The data saved in the Incomes Register can only be used by the authorities and other parties that have a statutory right to use them.
The Incomes Register’s data can be distributed using the SFTP interface and the real-time Web Service interface.
Data users need to submit an application for using the technical interface by filling in a report by the Incomes Register data user for data permission purposes. The provision of the data permission starts the first certificate request. When their data permission is in effect, organisations can request more certificates in the Incomes Register's e-service.