Value added tax

File VAT online in MyTax. Pay taxes in your e-bank.

MyTax e-service

How to pay (Self-assessed taxes)

Remember due dates

Due date for filing and paying self-assessed taxes is the 12th of the month. Read more about due dates.

Registering for VAT

Is my company liable to pay VAT? How do I enter the company in the VAT register?

New entrepreneurs

Starting up business? Read guidance on tax matters for new entrepreneurs.

VAT relief

Entrepreneurs running small-scale businesses can receive tax relief for their VAT.


What deductions can I make and how?

International trade

If you do business with foreign companies, you must be aware of the relevant tax rules on the VAT treatment of the operations you carry out.