7H Rental income – apartment in a housing company (3011e)

You can report your income from renting out an apartment in MyTax or on Form 7H.

If you co-own a rental property, you only need to report your share of the rental income and any associated costs (this may be the case if you and your husband/wife are co-owners).

Claim your miscellaneous rental income in MyTax or with the following forms:

  • Rental income, real estate – Form 7K.
  • Rental income for other property – Form 7L.
  • Rental income from foreign countries – Form 16B.

Log in to MyTax

If you opt for paper filing, return address is
Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700
00052 VERO.