Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams.

16B Statement on foreign income (capital income), (3062e)

You can report your capital income from foreign sources in MyTax or on Form 16B, Statement on foreign income (capital income). Examples of such income include foreign dividends, foreign interest payments, rental income, capital gains, capital losses. However, if you have any foreign-sourced capital gains or losses from trading with securities, you must fill out Form 9A instead.

Foreign dividend or interest income received via a Finnish broker is shown on the pre-completed tax return form. If changes are needed, report the correct information via MyTax or on Form 16B.

Log in to MyTax

The pre-completed tax return – instructions for filing

If you opt for paper filing, return address is
Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700
00052 VERO.

Page last updated 1/7/2021