7K Rental income – real estate (3012e)

You can report your income from renting real estate in MyTax or on Form 7K.

If you co-own the rental property, you only need to report your share of the rental income and any associated costs (this may be the case if you and your husband/wife are co-owners).

Claim your miscellaneous rental income in MyTax or with the following forms:

  • Rental income from an apartment in a housing company – Form 7H.
  • Rental income for other property – Form 7L.
  • Rental income from foreign countries – Form 16B.

Log in to MyTax