Application for a nonresident taxpayer's tax-at-source card, prepayment calculation, tax card (5057e)

This form can be used by a person who resides outside Finland or a person coming to Finland for 6 months at the most. You can submit an application for a tax-at-source card or for a nonresident's tax card on this form. If you are a nonresident leased employee, you can use it to ask for an income-tax prepayment calculation. If you work in the construction sector, you can use it for getting your Individual Tax Number.

Submit form to any tax office or send it by postal service.

Foreign Self-Employed Person must attach to the application an explanation of business conducted in Finland 6206e.