Claim for adjustment of advance taxes, prepayments (5002e)

This form is for submitting a claim for adjustment against an appealable decision regarding your current tax card, prepayments or tax-at-source card. The claim is directed to the Board of Adjustment. You can also make claims for adjustment on the Web.

A claim for adjustment in MyTax

If you opt for paper filing, find the return address on the first page of the form. If you have an agent handling your taxes and you wish to have the decision letter sent to him or her, please indicate this on your claim and give the agent's address as appropriate.