Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams.

Annual information return on dividends (7812e)

The information-reporting requirement concerns companies that have distributed dividends. It also concerns companies and other corporate entities that have paid out other distributions that are taxable as dividends.

The company must submit the information electronically if five or more shareholders received dividends.

The paper forms are available in Finnish and Swedish only.

When to file? – Giving the correct details about dividends

Submit details in MyTax

You can file the annual information return in MyTax. Log in to the service with your personal online banking codes or a mobile certificate. After logging in to MyTax, select Report or request information in a limited scope.

Log in to MyTax

How to find annual information returns in MyTax

Submitting your annual information return through the Ilmoitin website

Guidance for annual information returns as software files — specifications of data formats

Making corrections

If you need to make corrections to any information you have sent, submit a replacement of your earlier annual information return. The replacement should only cover the dividend recipients whose original data was inaccurate. For more information, see: How to make corrections to an annual information return

If you filed the annual information return in MyTax or in the Tax Administration’s e-service, make corrections in MyTax.

Note: The e-service was discontinued 29 February 2024. If your original information return was submitted via, you can use MyTax to make corrections to it.

The Tax Administration can use automated decision-making in the context of resolving tax matters. This means that a decision concerning your tax matter may be based on partial or full use of an automated decision-making system. Read more about automated decision-making at the Tax Administration (only in finnish).

Page last updated 4/24/2024