Annual information return on dividends (7812e)
The information-reporting requirement concerns companies that have distributed dividends. It also concerns companies and other corporate entities that have paid out other distributions that are taxable as dividends.
The company must submit the information electronically if five or more shareholders received dividends.
The paper forms and previous years’ web forms are available in Finnish and Swedish only.
Submit details in the Tax Administration’s e-service
- If the dividend can be drawn in 2021, you can file the annual information return in the Tax Administration’s e-service as of 4 January 2022.
- If the dividend can be drawn in 2022, file the annual information return in the Tax Administration’s e-service. You can file the return at the beginning of 2022. Note that annual information returns for 2022 can no longer be filed in Lomake.fi.
Log in with your personal online banking codes or an electronic certificate card.
File in Lomake.fi
Note: You can still submit details for 2021 in Lomake.fi.
Log in to Lomake.fi with your personal e-bank codes or an electronic certificate card.
If the date when dividends can be drawn/payment began falls in the year 2021, you must use the 2021 forms for summary and itemisation.
- 2021 – Annual information return on dividends, Itemization
- 2021 – Annual information return on dividends, Summary
Previous years' web forms:
- 2020 – Annual information return on dividends, Itemization
- 2020 – Annual information return on dividends, Summary
Go to My e-Services to see saved forms and the forms you have submitted earlier.
Submitting your annual information return through the Ilmoitin website
If you need to make corrections to any information you have sent, submit a replacement of your earlier annual information return. The replacement should only cover the dividend recipients whose original data was inaccurate. For more information, see: