9 Capital Gains and Capital Losses (3013e)

Use this form for reporting capital gains or capital losses from sales and exchanges of real property, buildings, shares in housing companies. Read the instructions carefully.

E-file - report your 2016 capital gains or losses

Tax Return on the Web  (tax.fi/taxreturn)

If you e-file, there is no need to send back the paper-printed form.

If you use paper filing, send the form 9 as an enclosure to printed Pre-completed  income tax return.