6A Business tax return – business partnership (3055e)

This income tax return form is for business partnerships that report their income and expenditure. Returns can also be filed electronically.

Log in to MyTax

Returns for tax year 2018 can be filed in MyTax as of mid-January 2019.

Other e-services:

  • Business tax return 6A (lomake.fi)
  • You can save the form as unfinished and continue working on it later. Access saved and submitted forms in My e-Services (lomake.fi).
  • Ilmoitin.fi (website for electronic transfer of files)

If you opt for paper filing, send the enclosure forms with your tax return. You can find the return address on the first page of the form.

Key terms: