There are scam messages in circulation that claim to be sent by the Tax Administration. Read more about scam messages

70 Claim for removal of double taxation (3091e)

Self-employed operators of a trade or business, general partnerships, and limited partnerships must enclose the paper form when sending us their tax returns 5 or 6A. The address is printed on the tax return form.

The address for limited-liability companies and other corporate taxpayers for sending the paper form:

Finnish Tax Administration
OCR service – Yhteisölomakkeiden optinen lukupalvelu
PO Box 200
00052 VERO

Page last updated 3/1/2023