Turku Tax Office
Visiting addressLemminkäisenkatu 14–18 (street level), DataCity, Turku
National switchboard+358 29 512 000
Fax+358 29 512 6109
Opening hoursMon–Fri at 9:00–16:15
Summer opening hoursfrom 1 June to 31 August Mon–Fri at 9:00–15:00
AppointmentsMake an appointment in MyTax
If you cannot log in to MyTax, make an appointment by calling 029 512 000.
- You will need your e-bank codes or mobile certificate if you want to manage your tax matters on a computer in the self-service area.
- You can drop off your documents in the mailbox on the outside wall of the tax office.
- Send the completed forms and other documents by post, if possible. See the postal addresses.
- We do not register Suomi.fi authorisations in the tax office. However, identification for Suomi.fi authorisations is possible for companies and organisations. You can also deliver requests and documents related to Suomi.fi authorisations to us, and we will forward them to the Digital and Population Data Services Agency for processing.
- If you are driving, we recommend that you park in the Tahkonaukio parking lot opposite Data City.
Location on the map
Page last updated 11/7/2022