Scam messages have been sent in the Finnish Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams

Transfer tax form (6012e)

This form is for reporting the transfer tax in a transfer of shares, other securities or a building. The form should be filled in by the buyer or other beneficiary in the transfer.

Transfer tax returns can be submitted in MyTax by both individual taxpayers and corporate taxpayers. 

Go to MyTax

How to file a transfer tax return in MyTax

How to access a document that you have sent us in an earlier online session

If you had sent the form before 8th November 2019 online, go to My e-Services ( and select Saved forms. Saved forms will remain available for two years.

If more than two years have elapsed since you sent us the form, call the service number 029 497 022 (standard call rates).

Read more about transfer tax


Page last updated 11/4/2019