Fraudulent text messages about tax refunds are in circulation. Read more about scam messages

Request form for change of tax period of self assessed taxes (4071e)

Form for asking for changed tax periods. 

Businesses that are already on the Tax Administration's registers can send their application

If the company’s net sales are no more than €100,000 per calendar year, VAT can be filed and paid quarterly. In such a case, you can pay withholdings, employer's social security contributions and taxes at source in periods of three months.

If the net sales are no more than €30,000, VAT can be filed and paid per calendar year, and other taxes quarterly. The company’s total net sales include net sales from other countries.

The length of tax period has no effect on the reporting of employer's contributions.