Letter of Authorisation for Tax Representation (3818e)

Complete this form to authorise someone to act on your behalf when dealing with the Tax Administration. The authorisation is either effective until further notice or for one-time use only.

Authorisation for an indefinite period: Your agent may act before the Tax Administration on your behalf in all matters, for example sign your tax return or submit your new bank account details or change of address.

Deliver the completed form to any tax office or send it by post.

Authorisation for one-time use: Your agent must have a letter of authorisation when visiting the Tax Administration. If they contact the Tax Administration by post, the letter of authorisation may be enclosed with the documents.