Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams.

Application for extension of time to submit tax return (3200e)

This request form is for extensions of time to file a tax return to be submitted by an individual taxpayer, an operator of agriculture or forestry, a self-employed operator of a trade or business, or by a general or limited partnership. Extensions can be requested for income tax returns and for the information sheets to be completed for purposes of real estate tax.

The last date to submit this application is by the tax return's due date.

Apply for extension of time in MyTax.

If you file on paper you can find the return address on the first page of the form.

The Tax Administration can use automated decision-making in the context of resolving tax matters. This means that a decision concerning your tax matter may be based on partial or full use of an automated decision-making system. Read more about automated decision-making at the Tax Administration (only in finnish).

Page last updated 10/29/2018