Scam messages have been sent out in the Tax Administration’s name. Read more about scams

Annual information return on capital refunds taxable as capital gains

The information-reporting requirement concerns companies that have distributed capital refunds taxable as capital gains.

Submit details in MyTax

You can file the annual information return in MyTax. Log in to the service with your personal online banking codes or a mobile certificate.

Log in to MyTax

After logging in to MyTax, select Report or request information in a limited scope.

File in

Instructions for submitting annual information returns as a file – data format specifications

Making corrections

If you need to make corrections, submit a new annual information return to replace the one you had sent previously. The replacement should only concern the income recipients whose details were incorrect in the original return. Read more about making corrections.

If you filed the annual information return in MyTax or in the Tax Administration’s e-service, make corrections in MyTax

The Tax Administration can use automated decision-making in the context of resolving tax matters. This means that a decision concerning your tax matter may be based on partial or full use of an automated decision-making system. Read more about automated decision-making at the Tax Administration (only in finnish).

Page last updated 2/14/2024