14B Tax credit for wages paid to a household employee (3026e)

Use this form to claim household expenses if you had a worker on your payroll. You can also file the amounts in MyTax or via the Palkka.fi website.

Log in to MyTax

Note that there are no numbered forms, such as Form 14B, in MyTax. Claim a credit for household expenses on your tax return or tax card request.

Other forms related to tax credit for household expenses

  • If the household work was performed by a company, fill in Form 14A (Tax credit for household expenses, work performed by company).

Return address for the paper form

Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700
00052 VERO