14A Tax credit for household costs, work performed by company (3086e)

Use this form to claim household expenses when you have paid an invoice of a business company (for the recipient, the payment is treated as trade income). You can also file the amounts in MyTax. 

If you have hired someone to work for you in your home, complete Form, 14B Tax credit for wages paid to a household employee or report the amounts on the Web. 

Log in to MyTax

If you opt for paper filing, return address is
Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700
00052 VERO.