There are scam messages in circulation that claim to be sent by the Tax Administration. Read more about scam messages

11 Production of income (3014e)

You can report your income, and related expenses, in MyTax or on Form 11.

You are required to report the income, earned from various activities for the production of income, which is not included in your pre-completed tax return. If you have earned some trade income and you can see the amount pre-completed but changes are needed, report the correct information via MyTax or on Form 50A.

In addition, you should report all the expenses that relate to your activities for the production of income – this includes the expenses that are directly related to the income already showing on your pre-completed tax return.

Log in to MyTax

The pre-completed tax return 2021 - instructions for filing

If you opt for paper filing, return address is
Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700
00052 VERO.

Tax treatment of artists' and freelancers' income 

See the recording of the Tax info 28 March 2019

Page last updated 5/10/2019