Accessibility of the positivecreditregister.fi website
This accessibility statement describes how the Positive credit register website comply with the act on the provision of digital services, what shortcomings there are in the site’s accessibility, and how you can give us feedback about accessibility issues.
The Finnish Tax Administration's Incomes Register Unit answers for this online service. We want as many users as possible to be able to access our digital services. We pay attention to accessibility when we develop our digital services.
How accessible is the website?
The online service largely meets the A and AA level accessibility criteria required by law (WCAG criteria 2.1). The online service has some shortcomings in accessibility, and they are described in more detail below.
Did you notice any gaps in accessibility?
We are constantly striving to enhance the accessibility of the online service. If you detect any problems that are not mentioned on this page, please let us know and we will do our best to correct them. We will respond within 14 days. You can contact us by online form (available in Finnish and Swedish) or by email at luottotietorekisteri(at)vero.fi.
Monitoring of accessibility
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland monitors the implementation of accessibility requirements. If you are not happy with the response you receive or if you do not receive any response at all within 14 days, you can give feedback to the Agency. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland provides detailed information on how to file a complaint and how complaints are processed.
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland, Accessibility Monitoring Unit
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (available in Finnish and Swedish)
telephone (switchboard) 0295 016 000
More detailed information about technical accessibility
The online service is not yet fully accessible.
Contents and functions that are not yet accessible:
- The focus order of the Login button and the language selection is illogical for a sighted keyboard user. (WCAG 2.4.3)
- The focus indicator of the Back to top button is not clearly visible. (WCAG 1.4.3, 2.4.7)
- The site contains tables that are marked as lists for the screen reader. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- The home page contains links marked as headings although they are not headings. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- The site contains links that have different names than the pages they lead to. (WCAG 2.4.6)
- Some links on the site have a name that begins in the same way, or their name is the link's web address. (WCAG 2.4.6)
- Error messages do not work consistently. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- System fields are not associated with headings. (WCAG 1.3.1)
- The system often changes the focus unnecessarily. (WCAG 3.2.2)
- Result filtering is last in the focus order, which is not a logical place from the point of view of the screen-reader user or keyboard user. (WCAG 2.4.3)
Newsletter subscription view
- The ornate graphic element is not hidden from the screen reader. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- There are defects in some of the programmatically determined Swedish and English language indications on the page. (WCAG 3.1.1)
Tables of contents for the pages
- The focus of the jump link is not visible to the keyboard user. (WCAG 2.4.7)
- The jump link should be first before any other functional elements of the table of contents. (WCAG 2.4.3)
- The name of the Show all levels link does not describe the content that opens. (WCAG 2.4.6)
How have we tested accessibility?
The observations in this accessibility statement are based on a third-party assessment of whether the online service meets legal requirements.
The online service was published on 17 June 2021.
This statement was prepared on 22 June 2021.
This statement was last updated on 21 December 2023.
Act on the provision of digital services (Laki digitaalisten palvelujen tarjoamisesta 306/2019) (available in Finnish and Swedish)
Accessibility requirements website (available in Finnish and Swedish)