Deployment of the Incomes Register
The Incomes Register will be introduced in phases.
1. Wages: wages paid on 1 January 2019 and later will be reported to the Incomes Register
- Interface descriptions were published on 13 June 2017.
- The stakeholder testing plan was published on 25 October 2017.
- Stakeholder testing will start on 1 March 2018.
2. Benefits: pensions and benefits paid on 1 January 2021 and later will be reported to the Incomes Register
- Interface descriptions will be published in summer 2018.
- Expanded testing will be performed in 2019.
3. The Incomes Register e-service opened to income earners 1 January 2019.
Things to note
- No data from the period before 2019 will be transferred to the Incomes Register.
- There will be no euro amount limits for reporting; all income must be reported.
- Deployments will apply to all data providers at once, without transition periods.
- Reporting and viewing data via the Incomes Register's e-service will require Suomi.fi authentication.
- Use of the technical interface requires a certificate.
Data submitting channels
Data can be reported via the technical interface; the e-service using either the upload/download service or the online form; or on a paper form for special reasons.