Organisations using the Incomes Register's technical interfaces are identified by using the Incomes Register's certificate service. The solution is based on digital certificates (Public Key Infrastructure).
All organisations providing data to and retrieving data from the Incomes Register use the certificate service. A certificate is issued to an organisation that is responsible for submitting data to the Incomes Register, or that has the right to receive data from the Incomes Register. The Incomes Register's certificate service issues the certificates. The certificate is used to identify the organisation providing or using the data and to ensure the integrity of the records. Certificates are issued in accordance with the purpose of use. A certificate granted for the Web Service channel for earnings payment data can also be used in other services of the Tax Administration.
The deployment of the technical interface is divided into two stages:
- Application for using the technical interface and the certificate subscription
- Certificate retrieval
Data users must make an application for using the technical interface by filling in a report by the Incomes Register data user for data permission purposes. The implementation of the data permission triggers a certificate subscription.
Once an organisation has agreed on the deployment of the technical interface with the Incomes Register Unit, certificate retrieval can begin.
Production address for the Web Service interface of the certificate service:
https://pkiws.vero.fi/2017/10/CertificateServices (TCP port 443)
Certificate-specific CA packages for the production environment:
- a simple README in English
- root certificate
- intermediate level certificate
- publisher certificate
- Services of the Incomes Register and the Tax Administration: IRServicesIssuingCAv1-chain.cacert.zip, (ZIP)
- Support services outside the Incomes Register: IRExternalDataProvidersIssuingCAv1-chain.cacert.zip, (ZIP)
- Support services outside the Incomes Register SFTP: IRExternalDataProvidersSFTPIssuingCAv1-chain.cacert.zip, (ZIP)
- Data users SFTP: IRIncomeDataUsersSFTPIssuingCAv1.cacert.zip, (ZIP)
- Data users: IRIncomeDataUsersIssuingCAv1-chain.cacert.zip, (ZIP)
- Data providers: DataProvidersIssuingCAv1-chain.cacert.zip, (ZIP)
- Data providers SFTP: DataProvidersSFTPIssuingCAv1-chain.cacert.zip, (ZIP)
- Providers of benefits payment data: IRBenefitDataProvidersIssuingCAv1-chain.cacert.zip, (ZIP)
- Providers of benefits payment data SFTP: IRBenefitDataProvidersSFTPIssuingCAv1-chain.cacert.zip, (ZIP)