has been improved. Read more about the changes.

Construction reports, households (3714e, 3715e, 3716e)

Households must submit a report on construction work to the Tax Administration for all work that requires a building permit. The report must be made before the building inspection.

  • if there is more than one contractor, enclose form 3716e
  • if there is more than one employee, enclose form 3714e

Submit the report in MyTax

You can find the return address on the first page of the form.

Page last updated 11/1/2019