Claim for adjustment of real estate tax (3353e)

Use this form to submit an application for refund on transfer taxes paid on sales and other conveyances of real estate units, shares and securities.

If the claim for adjustment concerns the details of a ground and/or a building, also fill in a real estate tax return

File your application in MyTax

If you opt for paper filing, find the return address on the first page of the form.