has been improved. Read more about the changes.

Certificate of residence and tax liability for the use of Finnish tax authorities (6132f)

If you live abroad, you can use this form as a certificate of tax residence. Ask the tax authorities of your country of residence to complete the form.  

Show the certificate to the Finnish Tax Administration if you request that the income tax treaty between Finland and your country of residence should be applied in your taxation. 

Return address for the form: 

Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. Box 700
FI-00052 VERO 

Page last updated 9/20/2021