Corona situation: You can take care of your taxes in MyTax. Follow recent updates on our news page. Instructions for entrepreneurs on prepayments and payment arrangements.

Application for Refund of Finnish Withholding Tax - Foreign Corporations and Organisations (6163e, 6167e and 6165e)

These forms are for the use of foreign corporations and organisations that are applying for a refund of Finnish withholding tax on dividends or other income. Use form 6163e, if the tax has been withheld from dividend, interest or royalty payments. Form 6165e should be used for any other form of income.

Note. These forms should not be used by any applicant that has a permanent establishment in Finland.

Send the completed application form to the address stated on the form. If it is more convenient, you can also deliver your application to any office of the Finnish Tax Administration, for example the Southern Finland Corporate Tax Office, Registry, Vääksyntie 4, 00510 Helsinki.