Application for refund of Finnish withholding tax - individual (6164e, 6167e and 6166e)

If the payer withheld too much tax at source on income from a Finnish source (on dividends, wages or other type of income) or if the payer withheld tax when it was not due, use the forms below to ask for refund.

Send the completed forms 6164e  and 6167e to:
Finnish Tax administration - Verohallinto
PO Box 560
FI-00052 VERO

Send completed form 6166e to:
Helsinki Area Tax Office
PO Box 400
FI-00052 VERO

If you have an agent handling your taxes and you wish to have the decision sent to him or her, please indicate this on your request and give the agent's address as appropriate. 

As an alternative to the refund of source tax, you can request progressive income taxation on your wage income or on any other earned income. In that case, complete Form 6148e — Application for progressive taxation.