Application for progressive income taxation, Permanent residents of foreign countries and individuals staying for 6 months or less in Finland (6148e)

Anyone resident in a country within the European Economic Area or a country that has a bilateral tax treaty with Finland can request progressive taxation of their earned income instead of tax at source.

This form should be enclosed when you send us an application for a tax-at-source card, for a nonresident's tax card, or if you are a nonresident leased employee, for a tax-prepayment calculation.  This form may additionally be enclosed with a tax return, and with a claim for tax adjustment.

Deliver the completed form to any tax office. If you enclose it with your tax return, send it to the address of the Tax Administration which is printed on your Pre-completed tax return form.