50A Earned income and deductions (3023e)

Check the amounts printed on your pre-completed tax return. If there are errors and omissions, you can enter corrections in MyTax or with Form 50A.

The amounts you can report and correct include the following:

  • Wages, salaries, fees and compensation
  • Pensions and benefits
  • Other earned income
  • Membership fees and unemployment-fund fees paid to trade unions
  • Expenses for the production of income relating to your wages
  • Child maintenance paid in connection with divorce, etc.
  • Your disability percentage (only on paper form)

Please note: claim any travel and commuting expenses on Forms 1A–1D, claim the tax credit for household expenses on Forms 14A–14C, and claim deduction for a second home on Form 19. You can also use MyTax to file the information and amounts relating to the above forms.

Log in to MyTax
If you opt for paper filing, return address is
Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700
00052 VERO.