1A Travel expenses – Commuting (3005e)
You can claim deductions for your commuting expenses between home and work either in MyTax or on Form 1A. Deductible commuting expenses include
- Trips between your permanent residence (home) and your main place of work.
- Trips between the place where you are spending nights (such as the second home you have obtained) or your secondary place of work.
Note that there are no numbered forms, such as Form 1A, in MyTax. Claim travel expenses on your tax return or tax card request.
Other forms related to travel expenses
- Trips between your accommodation and the secondary place of work – Form 1C.
- Expenses for going home for the weekend – Form 1B.
- Trips to a place where you work if your occupation is within 'special sectors' (such as the construction sector, the earthmoving sector and work related to forestry) – Form 1D.
Return address for the paper form
Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700