19 Deduction for a second home for work (3019e)

You can claim deductions for a second home either in MyTax or on Form 19. The expenses for a second home are deductible if you rent it for yourself because of work reasons and the distance between your permanent home and the place of work is long (more than 100 kilometres).

Log in to MyTax

If you opt for paper filing, find the return address on the first page of the form.