16 Details on income from foreign sources (3063e)

This form is for reporting foreign-sourced pension income, wage income, fringe benefits, any other earned income; and capital income including dividends.

Read the instructions carefully.

E-file - report your 2017 income from foreign sources

Tax Return on the Web (tax.fi/taxreturn)

If you e-file, there is no need to send back the paper-printed form.

If you use paper filing, send the form 16 as an enclosure to printed Pre-completed  income tax return.