10 Grants (3060e)

You must report all your income that consists of grants, scholarships and awards. Give details on your expenses related to the activities for which you are paid.

People who can use this form include artists, academic researchers, and other beneficiaries of grant income.

Log in to MyTax
If you opt for paper filing, return address is
Finnish Tax Administration
P.O. BOX 700
00052 VERO.

Tax treatment of artists' and freelancers' income 

See the recording of the Tax info 28 March 2019

See the presentation material (pdf)