Accessibility of the Positive credit register online service
This accessibility report describes how the Positive credit register online service complies with the law regarding the accessibility of digital services, shortcomings in the service’s accessibility and how you can give feedback regarding issues with accessibility.
The Finnish Tax Administration answers for this online service. We wish to have as many users using our digital services as possible. We will take accessibility into account in the development of our digital services.
How accessible is the service?
This online service mostly meets the A- and AA-levels of accessibility criteria (WCAG-criteria 2.1). Accessibility shortcomings in the online service are described in detail below.
Did you notice shortcomings in the accessibility?
We strive to enhance the accessibility of the online service continuously. If you encounter problems that are not mentioned on this page, let us know and we will do our best to correct them. We will answer within 14 days. You can contact us by online form (available in Finnish and Swedish, link to Finnish) or email at luottotietorekisteri(at)vero.fi.
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland monitors the actualization of accessibility requirements. You can give feedback to The Agency if you are not happy with the answer you have received or have not received an answer within 14 days. There is detailed information on The Agency’s web site on how to file a complaint and how the complaint is processed.
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland, Saavutettavuuden valvonnan yksikkö
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (available in Finnish and Swedish, link to Finnish)
switchboard 0295 016 000
Detailed information about the technical accessibility
The online service is not yet fully accessible.
Content and functions that are not accessible
- The web site is not fully structured with descriptive titles. (WCAG 2.4.6.)
- The online service has some unclear link texts. (WCAG 2.4.4)
- All decorative images are not hidden from the screen reader. (WCAG 1.1.1)
- The web site includes figures that do not fulfil the colour contrast requirements. (WCAG 1.4.11)
- The web site’s jump links do not operate correctly when using a screen reader. (WCAG 2.4.1)
- Guidance is inadequate when filling in the online forms. (WCAG 3.3.2)
- There are shortcomings in the navigation of the web site when using a screen reader. (WCAG 3.2.3)
- There are shortcomings in the marking of languages. (WCAG 3.1.1, WCAG 3.1.2)
- Screen reader users are not informed about all changes occurring on the web site, for example changes in search results. (WCAG 4.1.3)
- There are some contraventions regarding the marked language in the web site’s execution. (WCAG 4.1.1)
We plan to correct these defects by the end of year 2021.
How have we tested the accessibility?
The remarks in this accessibility report are based on an assessment by a third party, regarding the online service’s compliance with accessibility requirements defined by the law.
The online service was published 17.6.2021.
This report was devised 22.6.2021.
This report was updated 22.6.2021.
Laki digitaalisten palvelujen tarjoamisesta (306/2019) (available in Finnish and Swedish, link to Finnish)
Saavutettavuusvaatimukset-verkkosivusto (available in Finnish and Swedish, link to Finnish)