Instructions on stakeholder testing are now available1/30/2023
The project to establish the Positive credit register has published instructions on stakeholder testing: Stakeholder testing (positivecreditregister.fi).
The instructions describe, for example, how stakeholder testing progresses, starting from sign-up. In addition, they provide information on test data and the start package for testing, as well as on communicating with the project during testing.
More detailed instructions will be published at a later stage, such as
- instructions on retrieval and use of a test certificate
- instructions on anonymisation of test data
- instructions on communicating with the project in the Enter portal during testing.
The instructions on stakeholder testing will be discussed in stakeholder events as follows:
- in Finnish on Monday 6 February 2023 at 2 pm–3.30 pm
- in English on Thursday 9 February 2023 at 2 pm–3.30 pm.
During the spring of 2023, events on stakeholder testing will be held in Finnish and English approximately once a month. Invitations to the events will be sent to the project's stakeholder mailing list. To join the mailing list, send a message to luottotietorekisteri (at) vero.fi.
Between the events, you can ask questions through the Enter portal, which will opened on 1 March 2023. Before that, stakeholders are welcome to contact us about testing-related matters by sending email to luottotietorekisteri (at) vero.fi.