Accessibility of the positivecreditregister.fi website
This accessibility statement describes how the Positive credit register website complies with the act on the provision of digital services, what shortcomings there are in the service’s accessibility, and how you can give us feedback about accessibility issues.
The Finnish Tax Administration's Incomes Register Unit answers for this online service. We want as many users as possible to be able to access our digital services. We pay attention to accessibility when we develop our digital services.
How accessible is the website?
The online service largely meets the A and AA level accessibility criteria required by law (WCAG criteria 2.1). The online service has some shortcomings in accessibility, and they are described in more detail below.
Did you notice any gaps in accessibility?
We are constantly striving to enhance the accessibility of the online service. If you detect any problems that are not mentioned on this page, please let us know and we will do our best to correct them. We will respond within 14 days. You can contact us by online form (available in Finnish and Swedish) or by email at luottotietorekisteri(at)vero.fi.
Monitoring of accessibility
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland monitors the implementation of accessibility requirements. If you are not happy with the response you receive or if you do not receive any response at all within 14 days, you can give feedback to the Agency. The website of the Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland provides detailed information on how to file a complaint and how complaints are processed.
The Regional State Administrative Agency for Southern Finland, Accessibility Monitoring Unit
www.saavutettavuusvaatimukset.fi (available in Finnish and Swedish)
telephone (switchboard) 0295 016 000
More detailed information about technical accessibility
The online service is not yet fully accessible.
Content and features that are not yet accessible:
- The website is not fully structured with descriptive headings (WCAG 2.4.6)
- The online service has some non-descriptive link texts (WCAG 2.4.4)
- Not all decorative images are hidden from screen readers (WCAG 1.1.1)
- Some visual presentations do not fulfil the colour contrast requirements (WCAG 1.4.11)
- The website’s jump links do not operate correctly when a screen reader is used (WCAG 2.4.1)
- Guidance is inadequate when online forms are completed with the help of a screen reader (WCAG 3.3.2)
- There are shortcomings in the navigation especially when a screen reader is used (WCAG 3.2.3)
- There are shortcomings in the marking of languages (WCAG 3.1.1, WCAG 3.1.2)
- Screen reader users are not informed of all changes occurring on the website, such as changes in search results (WCAG 4.1.3)
- Some contraventions of the rules of the markup language were detected in the website implementation (WCAG 4.1.1)
We plan to correct the above defects at the beginning of 2023.
How have we tested accessibility?
The observations in this accessibility statement are based on a third-party assessment of whether the online service meets legal requirements.
The online service was published on 17 June 2021.
This statement was prepared on 22 June 2021.
This statement was last updated on 9 December 2022.
Act on the provision of digital services (Laki digitaalisten palvelujen tarjoamisesta 306/2019) (available in Finnish and Swedish)
Accessibility requirements website (available in Finnish and Swedish)