Price information service for used vehicles
You can use the price information service and car tax calculator to
- search for the general selling price of a vehicle that is more than 2 years old
- calculate the amount of car tax on the used vehicle.
Unfortunately, the current price information is limited. We update the information every month. More prices will be available soon.
What vehicles can I use the calculator for?
The price information service allows you to search for the current general selling price of a passenger car, van or motorcycle. The price information is based on price observations collected from the market, i.e. on the asking prices for vehicles that are for sale in Finland. The prices given in the service include all taxes.
The car tax calculator can give you an estimated car tax amount for
- passenger cars taken into use on 1 January 2008 or after
- motorcycles taken into use on 1 January 2003 or after
- vans taken into use on 1 April 2009 or after.
What information do I need for the calculation?
You need the following information to use the calculator:
- vehicle category
- date of first registration
- odometer reading
Please note that the calculator can only give a rough estimate. You can see the final amount of tax on your car tax decision.