How to give a Tax Return in MyTax

It is easy to enter corrections and additions to your pre-completed tax return in MyTax. Use your e-bank codes or a mobile certificate to log in. If you give the information online via MyTax, do not send the form or its enclosures back to us.  

Log in to MyTax

When you enter the details, please choose the correct tax year.
If you give details for the tax return of 2018, choose the year 2018.

Instructions for entering the tax details in MyTax are published later.